400 PROFI A-CNC Pegas-Gonda band saw machine
Fully automatic hydraulic bandsaw machine.
- The 400 PROFI A-CNC is a sturdy, fully automatic hydraulic band saw whose saw arc drops evenly on 2 columns via linear guides with a feed carriage.
- It saw blade is set up at an angle of 7°, making this machine optimally suited for straight sawing of profiles and full material.
- The construction of this machine makes it suitable for sawing stainless steel and tool steel
- Quantity and cutting lengths are set on the control panel.
- Self-calculation of the machine's quantity and cutting lengths from one bar can be sawn.
- The system offers a choice of nine different settings for fast adjustments or automatic adjustments of the lengths.
- Choice of fully automatic or semi-automatic operation.
- Hydraulic opening and closing of the material clamp by means of a cylinder with a full stroke length.
- Hydraulic feeder wagon feeds the material to be cut. Set position checked using electromagnetic sensor and magnetic tape.
- Elimination of irregularities in the material by lateral movement of a few mm of the feed carriage.
- Accurate positioning of the feed carriage using a microfeeding system the material to be cut.
- Clamping of the material in the feed carriage via microswitches.
- Double clamping of the workpiece (before and behind the band saw)
- Electronic adjustment of the height position of the saw arch with adjustable bar and microswitches
- Electronic adjustment of the depth position of the saw arch via microswitches
- Tungsten carbide saw guides.
- Manually adjustable but controlled bandsaw tension (optionally hydraulic band saw tension)
- Schip brush for cleaning the saw (optionally driven)
- Transmission of the engine power to the band saw drive by means of a worm gear with maintenance-free your oil filling.
- The band saw speed is fully adjustable via a frequency control on the motor.
- The saw feed is also infinitely adjustable.
- Saw pressure adjustable using hydraulic valve and pressure gauge.
- Standard cooling pump with several cooling positions at the height of the band saw (“micro-cool” atomization in option)
- Robust substructure with chip collection tray (optional chip removal systems )
- Necessary safety devices when opening the guard cover and in case of saw breakage
- Operating console with 24V low voltage
- Automatic movement of the front saw guide, moving along with the material clamp
Bandsaw speed max.
Bandsaw speed min.
Cutting capacity rectangle flat 0°
Cutting capacity rectangle high 0°
Capacité de coupe rond plein 0°
Cutting capacity tube 0°