Placing your order
- B2B customers can place orders through our webshop.
- Private individuals can place orders via the quote button on a product, by mail: email@example.com or telephone: +32 (0)9 355 74 26
- Very flexible options
- Safe and traceable transport
- Ordered before 5 pm and in stock = shipped today
- Items ordered specially for you cannot be returned
Welda supplies everything on demand and tailored to the customer. This allows us to guarantee a very high degree of flexibility towards the customer. In order to be able to handle this flexibility, we have several transport options at our disposal. We have our own (delivery) trucks and we also choose GLS as a permanent partner for shipments. For large shipments we use an external transport company.
We also take our customers into account when it comes to delivery. For example, do you not have the capabilities to unload or move a large machine?
No problem! We offer you the solution for this by using only the best transport that will unload and move the machine for you.
Extra options for your shipment
- Different delivery address
- Choice of delivery date
- Pick up in our store
- Contactless pick up in our Order & Pick Up container (24/7)
- Mail, text or a phone call when your order is ready
The shipping costs depend on the weight, size and transport. As a result, shipping costs may vary.
Shipping costs (in Belgium)
- Packages of - €250 and weight < 50 kg = €18
- Packages of + €250 and weight < 50 kg = Franco
- Packages of + €250 and weight > 50 kg = €31
- Packages of + €250 and more than 1000 kg = €41
Specific packaging and shipping costs are charged for our Siegmund welding and clamping tables. These costs are automatically added to your quotation or order and depend on the table size and material.
Weekend and holidays
We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays. If you place your order on one of these days, it will be processed and shipped the next working day.